Get real-time data across local, regional, and national field-marketing programs.
Get matched with curated, local staffing agencies and talent to represent your brand.
Streamline program planning and scheduling across teams and agency partners.
Ready to take a swing?
How does PIÑATA work for brands?
Plan: Programs & Partnerships
PINATA’s easy-to-use interface across mobile and web allows for successful execution by Brand Ambassadors in the field, as well as key data insights through real-time reporting dashboards.
- Build your program online with the help of your PINATA Account Manager, complete with markets and key metrics
- PINATA matches you with top in-market agency partners who recruit GoGetters that fit your desired profile
- Estimate budgets and determine logistics, expenses, brand training, and more
Publish: Scheduling, Recruitment & Logistics
PINATA empowers you to and your partner to plan your schedule, book events, and easily track what's happening in the field
- Schedule events in a snap from your laptop or mobile device, or save them as a draft for later
- Customize details, such as specific products to be sampled and special instructions
- View your schedule and see who is confirmed on your events
Perform: Talent Management & Field Data
The PINATA platform offers numerous functionalities for Customers and Gogetters to drive consistent, high-quality execution in the field.
All GoGetters must complete a report in the field with questions such as:
- Product Placement / Pricing
- Number of Interactions
- Number Sold vs. Sampled
- Setup Location Details
- Product / Display Photos
- Consumer Photos
- Gig Details
- Relevant Customer Feedback
- Expense Receipts
Power: Unified Reporting Dashboards
PINATA puts the power in your hands by providing real-time dashboards and reporting tools for insights/analytics into program execution.
View consistent, reliable and succinct tracking across all programs, locations (in real time), and programs including:
- Increased visibility into national, regional, and local activations
- Filterable by date/product
- Quantitative results such as samples/sold, interactions, pricing
- Qualitative feedback including on-location photos as well as customer feedback