Connect with brands executing national programs & gain exposure.
Access to PINATA’s full suite of scheduling and reporting tools at no cost.
PINATA is now your clienta. We pay you on time and handle collections from brands.
Ready to take a swing?
How does PIÑATA work for agencies?
Program: Opportunity & Partnership
Through PINATA’s technology we match our customers with agency partners that fit their needs best - a mutual connection to ensure a successful program. Based on the criteria provided by agencies directly, PINATA will send New Program Opportunities for you to review and formally accept.
Unable to take on a Program? No problem at all! As a trusted PINATA Partner, we value your honesty and communication as to why you may not be able to accommodate certain programs. PINATA will continue to send you opportunities that best match your services. PINATA Partners play a valuable role in delivering to our clients, we want to set you up for success!
Manage: Program Planning & Management
PINATA’s easy-to-use interface allows you manage all customer programs from your dashboard on both web and mobile.
- Visibility into complete program scope and requirements as submitted directly by the customer.
- Select which program you want to work on from the dropdown
- View your workflow - which clearly defines what actions you need to handle by gig status
- Manage your schedule and track who's working when & where
Schedule: Recruitment & Training
PINATA empowers you to manage incoming gigs from your clients, find & assign talent, and easily manage upcoming schedules.
- Schedule your Gogetters in just a few clicks. You can push gigs to requested teams based on customer requirements and change and edit schedules as needed.
- Role settings, attire requirements, field reporting questions are all automatically populated and shared directly with your talent.
- Gig details, such as products, location, time, and date, are visible to both you and your talent.
- View customer requests and private instructions.
Verify: Talent Management & Field Data
The PINATA platform offers numerous functionalities for Customers and GoGetters to drive consistent, high-quality execution in the field. As an Agency Partner, you can review and edit all your staff's field reports. Reports are accessible in real-time to customers so you can verify the data they’ve entered is up to par. No more compiling lengthy recap reports for customers- it’s all accessible via the dashboard!
All GoGetters must complete a report in the field with questions such as:
- Product Placement / Pricing
- Number of Interactions
- Number Sold vs. Sampled
- Setup Location Details
- Product / Display Photos
- Consumer Photos
- Gig Details
- Customer Feedback
- Expenses / Receipts
Insight: Unified Reporting Dashboards
PINATA’s suite of real-time dashboards and reporting tools provide insights and analytics into program execution and ROI across all customer programs. No more manual recapping, powerpoint presentations, and PDFs - PINATA handles it all for you!
View consistent, reliable and succinct tracking across all programs, locations (in real time), and programs including:
- Increased visibility into national, regional, and local activations
- Filterable by date/product
- Quantitative results such as samples/sold, interactions, pricing
- Qualitative feedback including on-location photos as well as customer feedback
The PIÑATA community works to ensure that all members of our marketplace are respected and cared for, and that the highest quality work is constantly delivered.
Top local agencies connect with major national brands on PIÑATA
Interested in becoming a PINATA Agency Partner? Please complete the information below and someone from our Agency Acquisition + Partnerships Team will contact you directly